Saturday, October 31, 2009

Even if you were to hate God, he shall love you..



"Even if you were to hate Me, I shall love you.
That is My nature. That is My divine quality.
You may worship Me today
and censure Me tomorrow and vice versa.

When drunk, one talks in a certain manner,
while sober, in another.
When you are deeply drunk with worldly desires,
your mind oscillates from one side to another.

But one who is filled with wholesome and unsullied
love remains the same under any circumstance.
You may forget Me, but I will never forget you.
I am always with you, in you, around you and above you.

People who are in divine proximity are extremely fortunate.
It is a culmination of merit acquired in various births.
It has not come in this birth.

Therefore, do not waste your energy brooding over
what pleases God and what displeases Him.
Do not entertain such doubts.

I am pleased with whatever you undertake
with purity of heart.
With pure love in your heart,
you may undertake any type of service.

Have total faith in God's words,
Implicitly obey His commands.
I do not misguide anyone at anytime.
Whatever I say is for your own good.

Whatever I tell, whatever I do is for your good,
not for Me. I do not have any work of My own.
Everything is done for your sake. On no account,
should you entertain the thought
That I do not have love for you.