Saturday, March 30, 2013


"With God as my teacher, I am constantly learning."

As a child, I was sent to school to learn, and I did learn some important facts and skills that helped me live as an adult in a complex world. But along my way in life, I discovered that learning does not end as soon as I receive a diploma, begin a career, or take on adult responsibilities.

In God's glorious world, every day is an opportunity to learn more about myself and others. I am constantly learning and growing, and my greatest growth comes with my own spiritual awareness.

I am a student of life, eager and open to learning from God, my supreme teacher. And if I should make what seems like an error, I recognize it as a growth experience. With God as my teacher, I am constantly learning and growing.

"Lead me in your truth, and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation."
- Psalm 25:5