Sunday, November 1, 2009

So says God...

When I ask you to do a thing,
it must be instantly and willingly obeyed.
The fruit of obedience is more valuable.

Go to a hospital only when
you are resolved to take the drug physician prescribes
and go through the regimen he lays down.
So obey the directions that I give,
whatever others may say or
however difficult they may appear to be.

I require the quality of spiritual effort, not the quantity.
I penetrate into the heart and examine the motive which prompted,
the action, the emotion which urged, and the feeling that shaped the effort.

I require from each of you, no other gift,
no more valuable offering than the heart I have endowed you with.
Give Me that heart back, as pure as when I gave it to you,
full of the nectar of Love, I have filled it with.