Monday, October 11, 2010

Build the home and make God the heart, for when God is the beat, you will be in tune always and life will then be in synchrony with God's perfect melody...

Comprehend your very own role 
that will bring the change. 

The strength that will allow you to walk
is derived from your own love from 
within to reach the ultimate destination. 

As long as you will under-estimate 
your own spiritual potential, until then, 
I will be bound by your limitations 
that you have set upon My presence. 

Offer Me all that you have with your hearts full, 
and I will accept and reward you with Me, in return. 
The offer that comes only half hearted has snatched 
the home of life.

Know that a homeless life is only lifeless 
and a lifeless home has no room left for Me! 
Build the home and make Me the heart, 
for when I am the beat - you will be in tune 
always and life will then be in synchrony with My perfect melody.