Monday, October 11, 2010

No pride, nor doubts, nor fear, nor sarcasm, no blame, no anger can ever threaten to erase God's presence...

Yearn for the Lord with sincerity and faith, 
and watch, My dears, every door that appears 
bolted will unlock, itself, welcoming you 
in the constant paradise of My security. 

Pray, My child, with complete pureness, 
and let the devotion that arises dig deep 
within to find that loot of strength that 
will make the ground move - 
letting the feet rest in the peace of prayers. 

Know, My child, that your spiritual disciplines 
are the wheels that allow the vehicle of life to move ahead - 
let the mind be locked securely in the trunk, and let 
the intellect arise from within to steer its way to the right path -
leading you to the steps of faith, awakening from 
within the voice that speaks the truth in whispers. 

No pride, nor doubts - 
nor fear, nor sarcasm - no blame 
nor anger can ever threaten to erase My presence. 

To Me, My dears, you are the 
wound-up toy that will, eventually stop - 
once the key of worldly ignorance has
completely unwound its way through you. 

Believe, and I will become 
the answer to your every question.