Monday, October 11, 2010

Unxonditional love remains open to all... always..

Believe and I will be the assurance 
to your every doubt. Believe, and I will 
be more precious to you than any other want or desire. 

It is only a matter of your saying, "Yes"! 
Once you have affirmed My presence with your faith, 
I, My child, will confirm it with My Grace. 

Your pledge of self discipline will, one day, 
bestow upon you the biggest reward. 

Discipline will arise, only when one is determined - 
determination arises, only from devotion - 
devotion will sprout, only with the seed of faith - 
and faith in the Lord will arise, only when 
one begins to recognize the constant rejection 
one faces in this world, and realizes that 
My path of hope, patience and 
unconditional love remains open to him, always!