Friday, November 19, 2010

Prayers must be intensive and loud from within, only to silence the world that lies outside...

Like the blind that are forced to awaken their senses 
of hearing and touch to feel their way around - you, too, 
must shut the outward senses and awaken the life within 
to feel the way to God

Prayers must be intensive and loud from within, 
only to silence the world that lies outside. 
Between you and Me, there is no curtain - 
do not shame yourself, any further, by attempting
to conceal the obvious to Me. 

Know that I have always known - you are in My past -
I am the present, and we are the future. Know, My child, 
that I am always with you - I have followed you in the past - 
I am leading you in the present and I will walk with you in the future. 

I behold you in My eye so that you can always see, 
I carry you in My heart so you can only live.
I am the eternal womb that will protect and nourish you, 
until you are ready to take birth.

from a divine source..