Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Prayers should come from the heart without any malice towards anyone, with no self-interest or self bearing, carries no attachments of the past....

A prayer that comes from the heart,
that has no malice toward anyone,
that has no self-interest or self bearing,
that carries no attachments of the past,
such a prayer when spoken carries its vibrations
to the Divine Master instantly and returns
with His Grace, and that prayer My child,
becomes a proof that one’s soul is always in touch with God.

Grace is always there for all
but the pure one alone sees it…
recognizes it…realizes it…utilizes it…shares it…
and carries it for the benefit of God’s work.

The one that wakes up to selfish interests
speaks the prayer of fear and walks past
the Grace to reach whatever he can grab
in case God had denied his fearful requests.

Pray to God. Pray every minute.
Pray from the heart. Pray and believe in your prayers.
Pray and believe in your inner strength.
Pray and overcome the obstacles that
make you deny His Grace.

God is present…this very moment…as you read.
And why must your practice wait even for a second?
Pray and begin right now!
Close your eyes and speak these words,

“I shall speak to You
O friend of my heart
From now on every day...Whenever I wish
For something else
Other than you
I, O Lord
Shall return
My mind to You
And place my heart
Upon Your feet.
I will never deny
From now on
My right to pray
That you have always
Given to me
And Your GraceI shall see
With the eyes
Of love.

From now on
When I shall slip
Into self-interest
And self-pity
I shall holdYour hand
O Father
And rise above The lows
For I am well With You alone.
I, O Lord
Am unwell
With my own thoughts.
From now onI shall speakTo You
Before I speak To my mind
And whatever Comes before me I shall
Generously accept
And say to myself,'His Grace has come
His Grace has come
My prayers have been answered!'"

divinely sent