Sunday, October 28, 2007

We confused the love of all, but all of this translates to the Higher Love....

continued from the previous blog...

We confuse the love for this love with the identity…
the characteristics… the duty…the relationship…
the time spent…the desires shared…the fears understood…
and the ignorances forgiven.

But all of this translates to the Higher Love.

Only the wise one realizes that he loved
the love of the Higher Self in all the forms
that He Himself took while ‘He” also took your very form.

Yes! We are in love with love
and loving love as one’s Self is “God”.

The “I” is merely a reflection of that Higher Self that takes a form…
lives a story and realizes that in his life…
his search for love was nothing but a search for his Self…

And that search for the Higher Self
must begin today…this very moment.

Begin by saying,

“I am the ‘Higher Self’
and because I have denied
that I have made my own truth a doubt,
and that doubt is the ‘I’.

”“Who am I?

Who am I?

Who am I?”

Ask…until the answer is born from within you!
Spiritual laziness must go!
The truth is right in front of you…above you…
below you…behind you and within.

divinely sent