Monday, November 5, 2007

Understand God by....[part 1]

Understand Me....


1. It is only with the eyes of the heart that you will see Me.


2. If you wish to experience Me fully and wholly then at this very moment you have to give up in your mind your separate identity.

3. My presence is inseparable from yours. I am, O child with you at every moment.

4. I accept any form of devotion. You can only see Me when you are most sincere in it.

5. I respond as much as you place your faith in Me.

6. The one who binds himself to his desires sees Me at a distance.

7. The one that values My love seldom receives worldly gifts. When you have tasted the Supreme nectar of My love every other gift loses value.

8. I enter that home where My truth is practiced.

9. I am in each one…yet one sees Me only that much as he wishes to see.

10. The pure one will always hear the voice of truth. And the moment he hears he shall speak on My behalf to his fellow brothers and sisters.

to be continued