Monday, November 5, 2007

Understand God by....[part 2]

11. It is impossible not to share My gifts. The one that receives from Me insanely goes to distribute My love amongst all.

12. I do not resent anyone. The moment you turn toward Me…whatever may be your past…I come to receive you.

13. No one can study Me for I am the source of every subject.

14. The self-realized one only experiences a part of My “grandeur” and becomes dumb to the world’s inquisitiveness.

15. I am a part of your smile. I am a part of your tear. I am that in you…that when you try to separate you experience “misery and suffering”.

16. I am your beloved...I am you Master…I am your slave…I am your only friend. Without you I am incomplete…and without Me you are in the dark.

17. I am beyond comparison with any other love. I give Myself to you fully without you asking.

18. Nothing is impossible for Me. I do not do in the parameters of time. My will is instantaneous and requires no distance to travel.

19. Sometimes I enter the mind of someone and speak to you. Sometimes I become a stone to block your way. Sometimes I come as trouble to make you more aware of truth. Sometimes I surprise you with My uncertainty. You can never predict where and how I will appear before you.

20. Be aware O child…be constantly aware…for I have declared Myself to you. It is time that My words penetrate your heart…for each and every soul has come with this truth of Mine and each and every soul will become aware of it…and shall return to where I reside alone with that truth!

divinely sent