Sunday, April 22, 2007

Do not worry about others' cynicism towards your approach to God.

Do not worry
about others' cynicism
towards your approach to God.

There is nothing to prove -
it is the battle of one's own self purity
with one's own perception of purity.

Purity is absolute to the self -
it is relative to the mind.
Believe in the absolute -
for in the absolute, lies the Divine Will.

That, which is relative,
will only bury you in the
burden of making choices,
binding you to more time and its repayment.

Pray, My child -

"O Lord, I have made the one final choice - You! For in You, lies every right - every truth - every love. With that choice, I leave the rest to You. You, My Lord, must plan and carry out the final rescue - You are the only choice - Thy Will is the only strength - From now on, You, O Lord, are the Light that keeps me awake and away from all the worldly sins. I have sought You - I have found You and now that I have found You, I will never let You leave - Come, O Lord, make my world only Yours!"

divinely sent