Sunday, April 22, 2007

O Lord, guide us towards Thy Light..

O Lord, guide me towards Thy Light -
Let my choice by Thy Will -
Let Thy Will lead me to love the Holy Truth -
Let the Truth carry the burdens of my doings in this life -

Release me from
being imprisoned in my body and mind -
Release me from my own errors
and free me into the world of the Absolute Knowledge of God!

Such a prayer, My child,
will surely affirm within you the truth.
Be devoted and ask from God only that which you truly deserve.

A selfless prayer will surely be granted with the Lord's Blessings.
A prayer that seeks fulfillment of the worldly illusions will follow the stains of its own impurity.

Life, without prayer,
is a life that has not yet learned to speak the only true language -
Yes! The language of an open, sincere heart.

divinely sent